ANCHORAGE BOUND FOR THE LAUNCH

The Journey has started as I make my way from Jupiter, Florida to Anchorage, Alaska - our launching point.

An early commercial flight took me from Palm Beach International Airport (PBIA) to Seattle, Washington, via Atlanta. Our US participants joining the Journey are gathering in Seattle for an overnight fuel stop prior to continuing north to Anchorage, Alaska.

With me are 4 pieces of luggage - 3 more than I had mentioned in my previous post but do not think I wasn't able to pack for the 59 days in one bag - the additional bags are carrying all the Air Journey goodies for the participants of the Journey. Once we launch from Anchorage, it will be me, my 1 suitcase and my flight bag.

A neat Delta feature is a play by play of  where my luggage is - thankfully they all made my short 40minute connection in Atlanta and they are on their way, with me, to Seattle.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW FAR HAVE WE COME?

ARE THERE KANGAROOS ON KANGAROO ISLAND?

DUBAI FOUNTAIN SHOW